Friday, April 24, 2009

Work and Play: 04.25.09

Well, the end of week 3. I finally joined the EDSA soccer team. I'll have to post pictures later, but we play every Tuesday night against the others at EDSA. Aaron joined a couple weeks ago, and Greg joined last week and now it was my turn. It was a lot of fun, and afterwards they do a big BBQ where they cook lamb, chicken wings, and such. It is a pretty awesome BBQ.

The work week was pretty good. I kept myself busy by doing some design work and the past couple days I've been designing a children's playground, so that's been pretty cool.
This morning I had to make a visit to the US Embassy. I've been trying to change my Visa and I had no blank pages left in my passport, so i had to go get additional pages. Everyone was telling me that's a cool problem to have, but I blame it on the Mexicans for taking a whole page in my passport for one stamp!

Anyway, it was a random adventure around the city, but I got it all accomplished. Tonight (Friday) we decided to head to the Korean BBQ and then just chill at the house. We had a little dance party in Nicole's room. This is what happens when you have a big day in Beijing the next day and you try to stay in (don't ask). We are heading to the Summer Palace in the morning.

Tomorrow is Nicole's Birthday, so we are headed out for some site seeing and then headed out for the night. Hope all is well back home and we'll catch up soon.


1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha oh man.....you guys are the absolute BEST people to be in china together....hahaha you made my monday.

    ReplyDelete