I am feeling a lot better and the days have been really nice. It is in the 50's today and the sky was as blue as can be and I could see the mountains from my desk. I went for a Full Body Massage after work yesterday, it was quite nice. Nicole and I went out for dinner last night in the lobby restaurant. We had a pretty interesting experience where we ordered food (or thought we ordered) and they ended up never bringing our food. All they brought us was the beer we ordered. So, pretty much within one hour all we had was beer, some warm wet lettuce (seasoned veggies?) and some dumpling buns. It was probably one of those "you had to be there" things but it was pretty hilarious.
Nothing too exciting this week, but it's nice getting into the swing of things and we are all sleeping in (pushing snooze) finally! We have been doing pretty good with going to the gym and such. We are headed to the Great Wall this weekend with one of the studios so we should have some great pictures to share next week. Anyway, hope all is well and we'll talk soon.

wow, i'm quite impressed. you guys are cooking some awesome chinese food! i don't think brian even attempted that. Well, his attempt was sausage on top of rice...not exactly authentic. :)
ReplyDelete